The Foundation for Geauga Parks is an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization, which means that every dollar donated will help support our mission to fund community engagement with nature through scholarships, education, preservation, conservation, and appreciation of the unique natural character of Geauga County.
To donate by mail, send your check to:
Foundation for Geauga Parks
12375 Kinsman Rd, Suite H-10
Newbury, OH 44065
Tax ID: 3 4 - 1 6 7 7 3 6 6
Tips for using the online donation form:
- To make a credit card payment, select the credit card option, and after verifying you are "not a robot" click "enter payment" and a credit card form will load.
- To make a tribute gift "in Honor of" or "in Memory of" another person, please enter that request in the comments section.
Why support the Foundation for Geauga Parks?
By donating to the Foundation for Geauga Parks you will help:
- Fund educational initiatives for future generations of environmentalists
- Support events and activities that educate and inform our community about the unique natural assets in Geauga County
- Make possible new passive recreational activities that allow people to experience our natural surroundings in new ways