Tickets are on sale now!
When: August 25th, 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Where: Claridon Woodlands Park, Chardon, Ohio
About the Event
Twilight Soiree is the Foundation for Geauga Parks' key fundraising event. Proceeds support our work to benefit a variety of natural and educational initiatives in Geauga County.
Guest will enjoy:
- Live music by the Real Deal String Band
- Rescued Raptor presentation by Harvey Webster of the Cleveland Natural History Museum
- Appetizers, dinner, dessert, and an assortment of beverages including beer and wine
- Interactive displays highlighting the night skies, Geauga County trails, native pollinators, and Nature Scopes
- Best of Geauga County Gift Basket Raffle (valued at more than $1,000)
- 'Thank You" gift bags for each guest
Silent Auction items include:
- Private night sky viewing party at Nassau Station
- Prothonotary Warbler banding experience with Geauga Park District naturalist
- Private trail ride with legendary Geauga County horse trainer, Rich Bradshaw
- Naturalist led hike at "off limits to the public" Welton's Gorge
- Dinner at Lowe's Greenhouse owner Jeff Griff's private gardens
- Behind the scenes Geauga County experience courtesy of Naturevation
- Naturalist led birdwatching hike
- Framed nature photo and photography lessons with Dave Chew photography
- Painted Sap bucket by famous local artist Bob Kolcum
- Framed nature photo by local artist Jim Trombo
Tickets $100 on sale now!